Best IMDb "Top 250" Titles You Haven't Seen

Justin Traviss's picture

If you are an imdb member, you can track what movies you have not seen from their top 250. Mine are as follows, and there is a lot of shame here, sadly. I need to get on a lot of these:

(24 Titles)

1. The King's Speech (2010)
2. Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927)
3. Rebecca (1940)
4. Hotaru no haka (1988)
5. The Wages of Fear (1953)
6. The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928)
7. The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)
8. For a Few Dollars More (1965)
9. The Gold Rush (1925)
10. Nights of Cabiria (1957)
11. The Secret in Their Eyes (2009)
12. Notorious (1946)
13. Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949)
14. The Big Sleep (1946)
15. Mary and Max (2009)
16. Fanny and Alexander (1982)
17. Into the Wild (2007)
18. Amores perros (2000)
19. Sleuth (1972)
20. Festen (1998)
21. In the Mood for Love (2000)
22. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)
23. Roman Holiday (1953)
24. Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
25. Let the Right One In (2008)

Many of these I have but have not gotten around to watching yet. What are YOURS? Smile

Micheal A. Aldred's picture

I don't have an account, but I did enjoy Let the Right One In and was disappointed when an American version of the film was made. Arsenic and Old Lace is a comedic classic, and I'm actually looking forward to seeing the King's Speech.

Justin Traviss's picture

Sign up. It's free and takes about 45 seconds. It also means that your votes actually count for something when you rate a movie.

Phil T's picture

For A Few Dollars More is the best one of the bunch for me. Can't believe you haven't seen it!

I had to analyze "In The Mood For Love" in film school. Let's just say I'm not the biggest Wong Kar Wai fan.

Justin Traviss's picture

Phil T wrote:
For A Few Dollars More is the best one of the bunch for me. Can't believe you haven't seen it!

I had to analyze "In The Mood For Love" in film school. Let's just say I'm not the biggest Wong Kar Wai fan.

Analyzing things to death can do that to ya. I feel the same way about Cache, cause we did endless sequence analysis on that.

Worse than the fact that I haven't seen For a Few Dollars More is probably the fact that I just saw A Fistfull of Dollars a couple months ago. Shock Smile Right now, i think fanny and Alexander is my big "I can't believe i haven't seen that yet" movie, especially since i am kinda Bergman fan.

Justin Traviss's picture

24 more. Yay.......

Justin Traviss's picture

STILL no interest in this thread? Come ON people. This is fun...right?

George Prax's picture

I did this a while ago but I've just been too lazy (maybe embarrassed a bit Sad( ) to do it again. But I PROMISE I'll get around to it very soon Big smile

Justin Traviss's picture

Hurray!

samchn07's picture

Roman Holiday, i saw this movie on my netflix account, it's a lot of comedy in this movie. i think Audrey Hepburn has done a greet job.